Declutter 365
JJB Online
Moonraker
Decluttering this week on two outings: a nearly new (old but hardly worn) sheepskin coat. It was mum's but I couldn't wear it in the car as it was too bulky, black pleated skirt, various books, a digital TV receiver, a TV, some vintage Singer pinking shears still in their box (they looked lovely and shiny but we're carp at cutting). Two bags started in the loft one for rubbish one for recycling. I wonder how long I can keep this up?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Moth, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I have 3 bags of stuff in the porch at this very moment being collected today. A bag of unwanted toiletries, a bundle of padded envelopes and 2 Pyrex casserole dishes with lids.
I'm keeping a list at the back of my diary of how much clutter leaves the building - also how much clutter comes in. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Moth, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Online
Moonraker
I've sorted out both clothes and shoes this week. Long overdue. Why I was keeping 5 pairs of black court shoes is beyond me when I hardly ever wear heels these days. Loads of clothes ready for the charity shop.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Mark_Riga, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
You're doing really well, JJB. Putting me to shame!
This week's Declutter exercise is Food storage areas - pantry and cupboards. I've started by binning a jar of Bovril - Best Before May 2020. Big Grin
Its also the start of the Eating from the pantry and freezer Challenge which lasts for 2 weeks. I've been doing that for 2 weeks already!
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
You're brave Veggie, I'm certainly not attempting my pantry/cupboards, at least not without a stiff drink. I had to have a lie down after the wardrobe Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
There won't be much to chuck, I'll just move the old stuff to the front and eat it first - like tonight's tinned Red beans in chilli sauce (March 2023 - quite new really).
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli