Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Oooh you got there first with Sister Susie tongue twister. I shall have to rethink.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
That's why I don't read yours or SC's before I post. Then I'm not worried about copying!.
Feel free to adopt Sister Susie. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm Sally and this is my Savvy friend Sophie. At the Summer Solstice Sophie and I went on a Shopping Spree to Salisbury. Around town Sophie and I saw Sadie Sitting in a Shoeshine Shop. Where She Shines She Sits, and where She Sits She Shines. We asked Sadie to join us to visit Stonehenge, but She Said She had to go to Southampton to the Sales to buy Some Silky Slippers. So we left Sadie to go to the Shops and Sophie an I went Sightseeing to watch the Sunrise over the Sarcen Stones.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Tom, Trevor, Tracy & Tina traveled to Toronto. They experienced terrible turbulence on the flight. Trevor was terrified and needed new trousers.
Toronto treated them to tornados & torrential rain. So they found the nearest tavern and hit the tequila. While on their way to being totally trollied Tom gave Tina a turquoise & tourmaline engagement ring. Everyone had a toast to celebrate the occasion. It’s only going to corse trouble when they sober up. Tom started the Toronto tour with Tracy.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Today, I'm Tammy and these are my Twin brothers, Timmy and Tommy. We're Triplets. Our Mother Teresa was Terrified when Timmy Two and Tommy Three were born as she'd been Told There was only one Tiny baby. These days no one can be Trusted To Tell the Truth!
The Three of us, are Travelling in our Twenty year old Transit with a Tent. We'll Tiptoe Through The Tulips in Holland, to the Towers of Trebizond in Turkey which are Truly Turkish Delight. Tantalising Tastes of Turmeric and Toffee, so we're Told.
We're Talented Musicians, Timmy plays the Trumpet, Tommy the Trombone and I play the Triangle!!
Time to finish our Tea and Toast, Pack the Tent into the Transit and Travel onwards to our Terminus!
Ta ta!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Tony the Tiger and Tommee Tippee are trying their best to tidy up the tearooms they run together in Teignmouth in time for the taste testing of the teacakes, tiramisu, tarts and toffee sponges for their thirtieth birthday on the tenth of the month. Together they will take trays of the treats to the tent at the tennis club for the festivities. Afterwards Tony and Tommee will take turns tripping the floorboards showing off their tango and tarantella moves. The twosome will take time out tomorrow to titivate themselves for Thanksgiving then travel on to Timbuktu just to say they'd been there.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Unbelievable to think uma had forgotten her umbrella. She had left it under the bed. . To late now the flight to the united state was underway.
Unfortunately I’m far too tired to try to understand the universe or make much sense.
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'm Una, Can't stop, Uncle Umberto had fractured his Ulna, Upsetting his Unique plan to Use an Umbrella whilst Underwater swimming in Uruguay. Umberto Understood that Umbrellas are Useful when Used to Upset 'Umpback Whales. Unfortunately, the 'Umpback took the 'Ump and Upset Umberto and his Umbrella, swimming Underneath them and turning them Upside Down. Umbrellas are Undeniably Useless against an Ugly 'Umpback.
Undaunted, Umberto is off to Ulverston where his Utilitarian Umbrella will be more Useful.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Ursula wanted to know what her Uncle Ulysses wore under his Uniform. Ulysses being an Upright Uncle was, Understandably, Unwilling to Undress in front of Ursula and cause an Unfortunate Uproar, as he was an Upstanding member of the Union. Not wanting to Upset Ursula he did however explain that whilst working on an Undercover Undertaking as an Uber driver he wore the most Unforgettable Underwear covered in Unicorns. They weren't the most Useful for Undercover work but were decidedly Unique.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Victor and Vivian traveled to victory station in their Volvo. To collect their daughter Vera. She’s been in Venice. For filing her vocation as a volleyball coach. Now she’s back she’s going to follow her other passion. Growing vibrant violas. Along side her mother’s vertical vegetable garden. Both Vivian & Vera will be growing things for Victor to use in his infused vodkas that he sells at the annual village fair.
  • JJB, Veggie