3 need ID please
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(01-10-2022, 01:13 PM)Moth Wrote: I think no.1 is dogwood and no.2 is weigela florida

Have you seen them flowering? Dogwood flowers are white, in a bunch like elder blossom, weigela flowers are single, pink, and a bit trumpet shaped.
No not seen them flowering. Not been to that part of the island for about 3 years. It’ll probably be another 3 before I go back  Wink Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Moth, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(01-10-2022, 03:46 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 01:13 PM)Moth Wrote: I think no.1 is dogwood and no.2 is weigela florida

Have you seen them flowering? Dogwood flowers are white, in a bunch like elder blossom, weigela flowers are single, pink, and a bit trumpet shaped.
No not seen them flowering. Not been to that part of the island for about 3 years. It’ll probably be another 3 before I go back  Wink Big Grin .
It could well be a weigela, especially if it is from
someones garden? 
I'll take a photo of my dogwoods tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ve taken a photo of an individual leaf from number 1 photo. I still not convinced it’s a dogwood    Blush .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Could it be a variegated beech? There seem to be a few colour variants. The leaf reminds me of a beech or maybe a hazel.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Possibly. The plant was about 5ft tall. It didn’t look like a well established plant. But it was definitely a multi stemmed thing. It didn’t look tree like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie